Sunday, April 12, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to Al and Lena's blog for our car/bike trip from California to St. Louis and back. I'll warn you that this is going to be deadly boring and annoying to read unless we have some major mishaps. So keep your fingers crossed!

We have of course planned the trip in minute detail. I have written down this plan, and here it is:
  1. Drive to St. Louis
  2. Attend Jenny's Graduation Ceremony
  3. Drive back
The plan also includes numerous charts and maps. Well, one map:

Note that due to a computer malfunction, it appears that we are headed for Cincinnati, but trust me, we're going to stop in St. Louis.

Before we begin I'd like to thank Bob and Marilyn and their 100% housebroken dog for housesitting while we're gone. Here's a picture of us handing over the keys, which will be done in the sky:

No comments:

Post a Comment